Commercial roller shutters and Doors for every application every customer Local and national.
- If you’re the owner of a small local business we understand what you need We have the prices and personal service to give you the support you need.
- If you’re the service manager / purchasing manager for large Multinational. We have the nationwide coverage, Technical Support, and Back room Support
With 16 service crews nationwide and a 24 hrs on call facility all the necessary support structures to provide a complete Service to a large multinational.
Full range of Products:
Roller shutters, steel door, Swing door, Fire rated roller shutters, Smoke and fire Curtains
Sectional doors, fast acting doors, Spiral Doors, Insulated and security products, Sliding and folding doors and gates. For Retail, healthcare, Manufacturing, Distribution, Parma, Food processing, Hospitals, Schools, Heavy industry.
Shutters manufactured to the approve specification arising from tests carried by the Certification Body Warrington apt and comply to
BS EN 12341-1
Product Types & Options:
- 75mm curved steel lath types (solid), (Punched See Through) (Perforated)
- 50mm Flat steel Lath types (solid), (Punched See Through) (Perforated)
- 50mm Flat Lath type’s aluminium finish solid), (Punched See Through)
Constructed from steel tube of ample strength and suitable sizes to suit all door widths and heights Maximum barrel deflection 1:400 fitted with precision machined shafts and safety brake unit were appropriate as standard
Curtain 75mm curved steel lath Section:
Solid / punched / perforated
Constructed from galvanised steel laths in a range from 0.7mm (22gauge) to 0.9mm (20gauge) all interlocking along there lengths to form a continuous curtain complete with galvanised T/ Bar bottom rail as standard.
Curtain 50mm Flat steel Lath Section:
Solid / punched / perforated
Constructed from galvanised steel laths in a range from 0.7mm (22gauge) all interlocking along there lengths to form a continuous curtain complete with galvanised T/ Bar bottom rail as standard
50mm Flat Aluminium Lath Section:
Solid / Punched See Through
Constructed from aluminium laths interlocking along there lengths to form a continuous curtain complete with aluminium bottom rail as standard
Standard key locks for internal / External locking, manually operated only.
Side Guides options:
Constructed from 3mm x 80 mm / 120mm / 150mm extruded aluminium channel sections.
Self coiling by spring loaded roller assembly fully adjusted on site.
NB: Manually operated not recommended for sizes exceeding 7Sqr Metres
- Mill finish Aluminium
- Plastsol Coating from the HP200 range of colours.
- Polyester Powder Painted coating to any standard BS / Ral colours
Electrically operated by tubular motor mounted inside the roller barrel to suit 220v/240v power supply requiring 13amp wall socket or fuse spur (supplied by others), within 1 metre of shutter position. Motor comes as standard complete with manual override facility and handle for use in the event of a power failure.
- Key switch
- Rocker switch
- Remote control
- Group command control for operating multiple shutter application