We offer maintenance contracts and support to our customers for a huge range of equipment. In order to assist our customers in satisfying their obligations with:
- I.S. EN 12635:2002
- Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Keeping their equipment operating economically and at peak performance
We offer Planned Preventive Maintenance contracts. As part of our Planned Preventative Maintenance contract we propose to:
- Provide complete inspection and at a minimum biannual service of the various equipment installed on your premises. The frequency of visits may increase based on frequency and duration of daily operation. Our service representative will discuss this with you at the time of preparing a quotation.
- Provide a certificate of conformity on completion of the PPM inspection for your insurers/safety records.
- Advise as to the performance of your products, with a view to replacing, adjusting, and maintaining components to prolong the life of the product and ensure optimal performance.
- To provide a written report following the visit of our experienced engineers, itemising and quoting for any repair work as required.
- To provide Planned Preventative Maintenance visits during the hours 09:00 hours to 17:00 hours Monday to Friday, but special arrangements can be made for doors in continuous use to minimise any disruption to your business.
- To provide priority service on Emergency calls – day or night 24/7.
A Preventive Maintenance agreement runs for a period of one year and provides service on specific equipment based on a planned maintenance schedule specified by the customer.
Call our Service Department now for a free safety survey – 018845240 – Option 2
Alternatively please input your details below and our service team will be in contact with you shortly: