Clients and Site where this products is currently been used
- Nissan Ireland Warehouse – 12 Industrial PVC coated Roller Shutters – 4 meters wide x 5.0 meters high
- Tesco Ireland New Store Roscrea – 4 Industrial roller shutters 12.5 meters wide x 4.0 meters high
- ESB Generation Station Poolebeg Dublin – 3 Industrial roller shutter 5.0 meters x 4.0 meters high
- Sligo County Council Pumping Station – 1 Industrial Roller Shutters 5.0 meters wide x 7.5 meters high
- Irish Rail Adamstown Train Station Dublin – 2 Industrial Powder Coated Roller Shutters
- Woodies Nation wide 2016
- Chadwicks 2016
- Esb Galway 2016
C&S Repair and Maintenance ltd Industrial roller shutter doors comply with and have been tested to the follow standards and have received third party accreditation and testing by a Leading European UKAS Accredited Test Centre.
CE-Marked: Product Standard BS EN 13241-1 (2003).
EN 12604 (2000) Mechanical aspects – Requirements.
EN 12453 (2001) Safety in use of power operated doors – Requirements.
EN 12424 (2000) Resistance to wind load: Class 5.
Manufacturer’s Declaration of Conformity in accordance with the Construction Products Directive 89/106/EEC.
Manufacturer’s Declaration of Incorporation in accordance with the Machinery Directive 98/37/EC.
Third Party Certification by recognised testing authority.
All Installers, Manufacturers or Suppliers of Roller shutter products must show compliance with these standards
since September of 2005.
We delivery services and fit nationwide. We service and delivery and in the following areas Dublin city and County Dublin, Louth , Kildare, Wicklow, Wexford , Carlow, Offaly, Westmeath, Cavan, Laois, Kilkenny