Over the years we have installed many industrial roller shutters. Below is a brief list of some of our customers where these products have been custom made and installed.
- Nissan Ireland Warehouse
- 12 Industrial PVC coated Roller Shutters
- 4 meters wide x 5.0 meters high
- Tesco Ireland – Roscrea Store
- 4 Industrial roller shutters
- 12.5 meters wide x 4.0 meters high
- ESB Generation Station Poolebeg Dublin
- 3 Industrial roller shutter
- 5.0 meters x 4.0 meters high
- Sligo County Council Pumping Station
- 1 Industrial Roller Shutters
- 5.0 meters wide x 7.5 meters high
- Irish Rail Adamstown Train Station Dublin
- 2 Industrial Powder Coated Roller Shutters
- Woodies stores nationwide
- ESB Galway
At C&S Repair and Maintenance our industrial roller shutter doors comply with and have been tested to the follow standards listed below. We have also received third party accreditation and testing by a Leading European UKAS Accredited Test Centre.
- CE-Marked: Product Standard BS EN 13241-1 (2003).
- EN 12604 (2000) Mechanical aspects – Requirements.
- EN 12453 (2001) Safety in use of power operated doors – Requirements.
- EN 12424 (2000) Resistance to wind load: Class 5.
- Manufacturer’s Declaration of Conformity in accordance with the Construction Products Directive 89/106/EEC.
- Manufacturer’s Declaration of Incorporation in accordance with the Machinery Directive 98/37/EC.
- Third Party Certification by recognised testing authority.
- All Installers, Manufacturers or Suppliers of Roller shutter products must show compliance with these standards since September of 2005.
- C&S I0013 – Typical Industrial Roller Shutter
- Specification 75mm Industrial Roller Shutter
We service and delivery and in the following areas
Dublin city and County Dublin, Louth, Kildare, Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, Offaly, Westmeath, Cavan, Laois & Kilkenny.